|Prawn embankments belong to the agrarian companies (wikimedia.org)|
The companies owned by the corporations can be in forms of factories, workshops, shops, plantations, warehouses, and livestock. Those forms are based on their business fields.
- Factories are a form of companies dealt with industries.
- Shops are a form of companies dealt with trades.
- Beauty Salons are a form of companies dealt with services.
- Workshops are a form of companies dealt with services.
- Piscatorial companies at the sea are a form of companies dealt with extractive industries.
Based on the business fields, companies can be classified into five types, i.e. extractive companies, farms, industrial companies, trades, and service.
1. Extractive Companies
They are a type of companies the business of which is gathering anything available on earth. The companies belong to this group are mines, piscatorial, logging, sea weeding, and salt making. Mine companies are companies the business of which is mining and processing the mine goods such as oil mines, or mines, coal mines, tin-mines, and nickel mines. Mention some extractive companies around your area!
2. Agricultural Companies
They are a type of companies the business of which is cultivating a land into a farm land then grow plants in order to fulfill the human needs. For examples are rice fields, peanuts, horticulture’s, rubber plantations, coffee plantations, tea plantations, and quinine plantation.
Agriculture companies belong to the agrarian companies the business of which is cultivating the lands into the useful in fulfilling the needs.
The agrarian companies are farms, plantations, forestry, fishery, and livestock. Mention some agrarian companies around your are!
3. Industrial Companies
They are a type of companies the business of which is processing raw materials into the goods or half-made materials or process half-made materials into the goods.
- Rattan handicraft companies turn the rattan (raw materials) into some goods (rattan chairs and rattan plaints).
- Wheat flour companies turn the flour (raw materials) into wheat (goods).
- Bakery companies turn the wheat (raw materials) into many kinds of bakeries.
Other examples of industrial companies are car assembly companies, fertilizer companies, chemical companies, and footwear companies. Are there any industrial companies around your neighborhood?
4. Trading Companies
They are a type of companies the business of which is gathering or distributing production yields from the producers to the consumers. Examples of this company are store business including the export and import companies. Mention some trading companies around your are!
5. Services Companies
They are a type of companies the business of which is providing services for the consumers to get paybacks. This type of companies can be classified into two types, transportation services and other service companies.
a. Transportation services are transporting not only people but also the production yields to some certain places. For instances are transportation companies for the buses, minibuses and trucks.
b. Other service companies include:
- production processing assistant service, e.g. bank service and warehouse services:
- services forwarded to the consumers, e.g. insurance companies, doctor services, tailor services, and barber services.