|Economic motive motivated the woman sell something in the market via mave.wordpress.com|
You have understood to the definition of motivation or motives have not you?
Motif can be defined into two kinds, namely economic motive and non-economic motive. What is the different between them? Economic motive motivates human being to do economic action, while non-economic motives motivates human being to do non-economic action. The definition shows the action motivated by a will.
Economic action is action that motivated by a will. Economic motive is the motivation of the action, If the action is not motivated by will of non economic action, the motivation is non-economic motive.
The example of action based in economic motif as follows.
1) Mr. Hasim, a diligent farmer, works in his rice field to increase his income. His action is called economics action.
2) Mr. Toni, a sales representative, offer the product of his company diligently to get reward from his boss. Mr .Toni action is called economics action.
3) Some women sell something in the market to fulfill their needs. Their action are called economics actions.
The example of action based on non-economic motive as follows.
1) Young brother reads some books diligently to improve his knowledge. His action, diligent is non-economic action.
2) Messi practices playing football diligently to be a great football player. Igo action is non-economic action.