The Cooperation Among Economic Agents
- Cooperation function as the payment location of electrie bill.
- Cooperation by village Unit Cooperation (KUD) distributes fertilizer and farming tools from fertilizer factory production.
- KUD holds the purchasing of farmers unhulled rice in the field which is forwarded to BULOG.
- Cooperation distribute the consumption products as the products of the private industry.
- Cooperation coordinate the products of small industries to be marketed to the wholesaler.
- To hold the collective exhibition of products of production.
- BUMN and BUMD develop small scale industries.
The Informal Sectors of Cooperation
|Examples of the informal sector of corporation (pixabay.com)|
The existence of BUMN does not make the private companies and corporations do not have any other activity. Besides three formal sectors of corporation, people have the right of proper occupation and livelihood. It is stated in the section 27 of 1945 Constitution as follows.
- The traveling merchants who offer their selling products, such as ice, medicine, bakso, toys, and so on. They do not have permanent location to sell their products. They come to the consumers to offer their products.
- Public transportation and pedicab drivers who offer service of transportation.
- The food seller who fulfills consumers necessities of food.
By birocracy (based on the rule)
Informal (like family organization)
From legal monetary institution
From illegal monetary institution
Depends on the government’s protection
The large amount in good quality
The little amount with changeable quality
Based on work contract
Based on trust